Bryna Hatt provides strategic and practical labour and employment advice to clients. She has experience in both unionized and non unionized workplaces, and routinely provides advice and representation on a broad range of workplace issues, including:
· Employee terminations
· Employee complaints
· Policy advice and development
· Privacy and confidentiality
· Employment contract and other contracts
· Administrative matters
· Human rights and accommodation
· Attendance and performance management
· Constitutional jurisdictional matters
· Collective bargaining
· Union Certification
· Complex employment related litigation
· Occupational Health and Safety
· Day to day issues
Bryna has worked with a broad range of workplaces in many industries and sectors, including multinational corporations, not for profits, community based employers, small and mid size businesses and First Nation governments.
Bryna has experience before the Nova Scotia Labour Board, Canada Industrial Relations Board, federal and provincial Human Rights tribunals, in meditation, arbitration and at all levels of the Nova Scotia Courts.
Bryna is a member of the Nova Scotia Labour and Employment section of the Canadian Barristers Association.